I love, I mean love-love-love, buying my new planner for an upcoming year!
It’s like school supply shopping for grown-ups!
I think one of the reasons I love to buy a new planner is that the nice, blank, clean pages seem to make me feel like anything is possible for the upcoming year. All the ideas I continually have running through my mind, the goals, the plans, they all seem possible!
So naturally, I want a functional planner. The layout has to make sense for me. I need a monthly view, daily sections with enough room to write in my appointments, reach-outs and new contacts made for my businesses, etc. But to find a planner with extra goodies included, makes me extra happy.
Let me share my favorite features of bloom Daily Planners’ Vision Planner and Calendar, which is the planner I am currently using (and loving).
- First of all, the cover! “This Year is For Blooming” is the quote on the front of my planner. And if you know anything about me, and since you are here on my “Bloom with Bec” website, I’ll assume you do; you know this resonated with me and had me pulling my wallet out of my purse! There are plenty of other gorgeous designs to choose from!!
- And in addition to the planner that I purchased, there are academic year, teacher, wedding, pregnancy and baby’s first year planners, to name a few other options for you to choose from.
- There is a VISIONS page – that’s right, a page right inside your planner to create your own mini vision board. How awesome is that!! I actually teach Vision Board Workshops, so this is right up my alley and something I’ve never had in my planner before. #MakesMeHappy
- Planning pages – there are a bunch of cool pages: a place to record your goals, places you’d like to visit, identify things you want to improve on, a place to design your perfect week, keep track of monthly tasks, etc. They have thought of it all.
- Each month has its own visions page with space to track personal, relationship, health & fitness, family & home, work & school, and financial goals. There is also a place to track “fun & adventure”.
- And maybe a looked over benefit to some people, but one I love, an inside back pocket! This is something every planner should have in my opinion.
So, I think you see my point…my planner is the bomb! Couldn’t love it more. But now let me tell you about the FUN PART! THE STICKERS! You can purchase all sorts of stickers on bloom’s site! I guess it’s the little kid in me, but I’ve always loved using stickers. If I can use a sticker to record my workouts, keep track of my coffee dates, remind me of appointments, when to pay my bills, etc., I’m all in!!
After my initial purchase of my planner and a set of stickers, I was pleasantly surprised one morning by an email from bloom!! (And yes, I know I’m not capitalizing the name of their company…and it’s a struggle for me, a self-proclaimed grammar nerd…but that is how they actually write their company’s name.) After interacting with them a bit on their social media platforms, they were curious enough to check me out. I guess “Bloom with Bec” caught somebody’s attention at the company. YAY! They took a peek at my website and found that we shared a similar mission: to help women bloom into their best lives!
They offered to send me a few additional products to use and review for them, here on my blog. I jumped at the opportunity to partner with them and practically skipped my way to their website to send my wish list over to them. About a week later, I received a goodie box in the mail from my friends at bloom.
I selected a few accessories to try out: the Elastic Planner Bands with Pen Loops, Magnetic Bookmarks, and an Inspirational Perpetual Desk Easel. The elastic planners are great, and come in a pack of three. These work great to mark your place in your planner. No more flipping pages to find the current week. I plan to use the extra bands in the several journals I seem to be working in at any given time. The magnetic bookmarks need no explanation. They work great, are adorable, and will come in handy with the books I’m currently reading.
What turned out to be my favorite item in my goodie box is the Inspirational Desk Easel. It’s lovely, with a floral background on each page, and displays a – wait for it – inspirational quote on each day. I love that I’ll be able to re-use this year after year. Currently I’m displaying this on my kitchen table. I enjoy being able to flip to a new page, and a new quote, each morning as I’m enjoying my breakfast. It really helps to start my day with a dose of positivity.
If you are a master “to do list” maker, you will love bloom’s selection of planning pads. They offer various sizes and types of “to do lists”: grocery lists, daily lists, weekly lists, meeting lists, and even a meal planning list. You will be in heaven if you like to make lists, I assure you.
If you love being organized and enjoy creativity, beauty, whimsy, and fun in the process, look no further: bloom Daily Planners will assist in keeping your personal, as well as professional, life running smoothly and beautifully accessorized. Their mission is to help women to “use (their) products as a vehicle to inspire and encourage women around the world to accomplish their dreams.” Their goal, as well as mine, is to help you “never stop dreaming, never stop blooming.”
A match made in planner heaven? Yep, I’d say so. I’m a loyal customer, here to stay. I invite you to visit their site! If you find something you are interested in buying for yourself, I invite you to use this discount link to receive 20% off your entire first order. Tell them Bec sent you. 🙂 Cheers to planning your most productive year yet!
Don’t just grow when you can BLOOM.